January 17, 2011

Woolly Friends

I took a fun little wool class at Lonestar last week given by Kim from Buttons and Bees.  She did a great job and has some of the cutest wool patterns!  Check out her website.  For the class, we did a little owl and his mouse friend.  I've finished up my funny little duo and am happy with how they turned out.  :)
  

Mouse is a little suspicious of his owl friend, and rightly so!


Mouse's little ears are circles that I sewed a small tuck in the bottom then stitched them on the back of his head.  For his eyes, I was able to use my Fiskars hole punch to get a nice round circle.  I used glass beads for his pupils.

 

Here is a different woolly friend.  Dublin was cracking me up when I came in the living room the other day.  I think he was just mocking me that I had to go to work and he was gonna sit at home all day watching TV.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment