October 13, 2010

Important Date and Some Eye Candy

A date has finally been set for my next quilting class - yay!  The class will be on Satuday, December 4th - just in time to make a Christmas gift for that special person on your list!  It is designed to be a beginning piecing class but it is still a fun pattern for all skill levels - it works up very fast. 

If you live in the Bryan/College Station area and are interested in attending, please leave a comment or email me at IftheStitchFits@gmail.com and I'll be sure you receive additional information about pricing, times, and location.  If you don't have a machine or yours is in disrepair, don't let that stop you!  My friends at Sew Vac City will supply machines (with the option to purchase, when you fall in love with it, of course) for those who need them.

Also, I am making up kits for the class that will be available to purchase.  Do you like the fabrics above?  That is going to be one of the kits!  The ladies at my quilt store (Lonestar Quiltworks) were giving me a hard time about the blue matching the cardigan I was wearing.  Haha - guess I was just in the mood for brights today!  I also plan to make up a kit in wovens/flannels for a masculine option.

If I have any kits left over, I will make them available in my Etsy shop.  That way, if you can't make it to the class, you can still have fun with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment