October 6, 2010

We Interrupt the Progress to Make a Quick Announcement

I'm juggling quite a few projects at once right now - as always, but I wanted to give a quick update.

The baby quilt really needs another border so it's on the cutting table patiently waiting its turn.

The upholstery project for my friend is ready for fabric to be sewn.  I've stopped cutting and measuring fabric to type this quick note.  I have been taking pictures as I go along so I hope to show you that finished project very soon.

I am working on a beginning piecing class.  I have designed a very simple quilt for the class and I am planning to make kits available.  I am finalizing the date now and hope to give more information on that very soon.

My new sewing cabinet has been designed and my oh so talented husband is working on his cut list right now.  I can't wait, it's going to be so awesome!  I'll have extra storage coming out of my ears!

Sorry to make this so short, but must sew!   : )

No comments:

Post a Comment