October 20, 2010

Projects out, Projects In

I love the Fall!  We bought some pumpkins today at the local patch.  I absolutely love this grayish-green pumpkin!  I had no idea they came in that color.  I'm planning on these guys being my main Thanksgiving display, so if I can steal some time I'd like to add some embellishments. 

I have completed my friend's upholstery project, and she dropped off another as she picked it up.  :)  I think this footstool is going to be a fun to redo.  I took lots of pictures of the finished project as it went, so I'll share that process with you guys soon.


I also made a small care package for my sister's baby.  He's already one month old - the time just flies!


I also got some really awesome neck ties in the mail for 2 Dresden Plate blocks orders.  I'm excited to see how they turn out.  Check out those swirls - I think that one is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment